This Father's day I was thinking about Jared. The first thing I thought was how blessed I am to be married to such a wonderful man. I am so glad that God has brought us together and that he is a good christian man that our girls can look up to. I love that he loves us but more importantly I am so grateful that he loves the Lord. I thank God daily that we have a man in our lives that will lead us and will show us and help us become more like Christ.
He is such a good daddy!! Though he is outnumbered in our household I don't think he minds one bit. It is the greatest thing to watch Claire squeal with excitement and run to him every time he walks in the front door. She looks forward to him coming home everyday and usually whatever she is playing with she offers to him or definitely wants him to see it. She gives him the biggest hugs! Jared spends every evening with Quinn on his lap, after Claire goes to bed because there is no way she would allow it otherwise, making her smile and laugh and comforting her when she is fussy or crying. He loves his girls and we all love him. (Side note: Claire did not want to take a picture on Father's Day so that is why Quinn is the only one pictured with Jared.)

No comments:
Post a Comment