Quinn is growing up too fast. She is 13 weeks old and before I know it she will be Claire's age. Now that we have Claire in her room it is time for me to decide if I am ready to move Quinn into her own room and into the crib. So far, I have been putting it off. For one I love her in our room and two I am lazy and don't want to walk down the hall if she wakes up. ;) She has been sleeping through the night since she was 11 weeks old and it has been heavenly. I forgot how wonderful it was to sleep! She is the smiliest child, she is always smiling and it melts my heart. She is cooing a lot more and is focusing a lot better. She will follow me around the room now, smiling while she does. She even rolled over today for the first time!! She is such a mellow baby and not much upsets her, except for gas and then she cries as if she is dying. (I don't blame her...that stuff hurts!) We had her ultrasound on her kidneys and the cyst on her spleen this week. (It should have been 2 weeks ago but I would rather not get into it...it was a misunderstanding between me and the doctors so it got rescheduled) Good news her kidneys are working properly and are perfectly fine!! The cyst is still there but it has not changed in size and looks the same as it did when she was born. So we have nothing to worry about for now. They will check the cyst again at 1 year and then we will go from there depending on what it looks like. Praise the Lord everything turned out okay and she is healthy! The Lord has taken care of my children (Claire with her thyroid cyst) and I know he will continue to do so. I smile everyday because Quinn is in my life and it is hard to imagine life without her. Stay tuned for more developmental things from her...I can't wait!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment