Since I have become a mommy I have learned...
-I love being called mama no matter how many times it is said in a row.
-I have never loved like this and there is nothing better.
-My body will never be the same without some sort of surgery. :)
-It is totally worth not having that 20 year old body.
-My husband and I are closer than ever and that we love each other more.
-That Jared is a wonderful daddy and I am about to tear up just thinking about it.
-That Claire makes me laugh everyday, we all need to laugh more.
-Boogers, poo poo, and spit/throw up are not as bad when it's your own kids'. Still pretty gross though.
-I can not go somewhere without a booger, food or spit up on my clothes. What is bad is that I don't realize it till I get where I am going. I am a magnet for grossness.
-Showers come few and far between and when they do Claire is crying and pulling on the shower curtain.
-I can not go to the bathroom alone anymore. If she can't get in she is talking or crying at me through the door.
-I would not trade being a stay at home mom for any job.
-Being a mom is the hardest job I have ever had.
-I have become a morning person, I had no choice in the matter.
-That she watches everything I do and listens to what I say... I HAVE to be a good example and it kinda scares me.
-I am her example of a christian woman and that I need God's help everyday to be that.
-There is nothing better than watching your child grow and understand new things.
-Once you get around other people you still just talk about your kid. Even to those who don't have kids and probably don't care that your child is constipated. :)
-It's fun to talk to other mothers because now I have things in common with them.
-A child ages you, People thought I was 25 before and now that I am holding a kid I automatically aged 5 years. (Still better than my real age I guess)
-No matter how bad I feel Claire can cheer me up.
-I call Jared daddy and myself mommy...all the time...even when I am not talking to Claire and even when she is not in the room.
-That naming a child is a big responsibility, they have to live with that name forever!
-Jared and I are responsible for a child for the next 18 years! (or more)
-When Jared gets home I am just as excited to see him as Claire is.
-Babies have a lot of stuff!!! If you go anywhere it is like moving.
-A Ford Focus is not going to hold all 4 of us and all our stuff! My dream of owning a Mustang is officially dead...at least for a long time.
-Diapers are way to expensive, I think it is a conspiracy.
-I have to cook healthy meals now.
-I am a germaphobic. Swine flu stay away from us!!!!!
-I am not a patient person. I kinda knew that before but now I really know. It is something I struggle with everyday and I think slowly getting better at.
-That something so small can teach you so much about yourself, life, love...
-There is such thing as unconditional love.
-Your heart can be outside of your body being held by a little person.
Written 12/17/09
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment