.

Monday, June 21, 2010

VBS

This year Jared and I helped out with VBS at Southern Hills. This was the first VBS for both girls. Claire was able to be in a class that rotated to different activities just like the big kids. (She also had Uncle Preston as her leader) She was in the opening and closing with everyone where she danced when the music was played. She also was able to do crafts, bible, and games. She had a great time and she was worn out by the time we got home and went right to bed. Quinn was in the baby class and though she didn't rotate classes she was rotated between people that wanted to hold her. She is quite the sweetheart and everyone wants to love on her. By the end of the week she wanted me to hold her alot, I think she got used to the idea. Needless to say I have been happy to oblige. I am very thankful that our church has VBS and that there are volunteers willing to teach my children about the love of Jesus. Here are a few pictures from the week of the girls.



Quinn and Sarah


Claire with the pillowcase she drew on "God's Word Is Comforting"



Doing the motions to the VBS songs in the car on the way

Dancing and doing the motions in closing


Sucking on her fingers since we took away the paci while at church

1 comment:

  1. So, apparently I'm being a "creeper"... But anyways, If id known I was in the picture too (above) I would have smiled!! I thought it was just Quinn! ;)

    ReplyDelete