Since becoming a mommy of 2...
-I have realized you can love two children the same
-They rarely take naps at the same time and when they do take advantage! Nap or shower!!!!
-My body will for sure never be the same
-The showers that were few and far between are even fewer now
-When one cries inevitably the other will cry as well
-That getting rid of Claire's paci will be difficult since Quinn has one
-Boogers, spit up/throw up are still gross and times two now
-I stress out a little faster and am still impatient and am still working on that
-I have to be organized...things have to be laid out the night before
-We are always late no matter how hard I try or plan
-To go anywhere I feel like we are moving- so many baby things
-If we didn't buy a bigger vehicle I couldn't go anywhere
-Diapers have taken over my life...I am either buying them or changing them
-Glad that things can be passed down from Claire to Quinn-saves money
-Sad that things are passed down from Claire to Quinn- I want her to have her own things.
-Thankful for Jared, he gets one and I get the other when we are getting them ready
-Parenting has now gone from tag team to man to man (Jared's terms) :)
-I have realized I am officially a mom. I dress like one, look like one, and act like one.
-I have to keep my hair long enough to put it in a ponytail, it's all I have time for to do with my hair.
-Laundry is ridiculous. How can something so small add so much to the laundry?!
-I love Stuart Little and the swing. Claire watches SL and Quinn will swing for long periods of time and be happy. Them doing that at the same time is priceless...dishes and cleaning here I come.
-The house is not nearly as clean as it used to be or as I would like it to be.
-There is something of the girls' in every room...even rooms we never go in. Not sure how that happens.
-I laugh daily because of something Claire or Quinn does. It feels so good to smile!
-It hurts when one of my children hurts
-It's still weird to say that I have kids or children
-I realized that jealousy only seems to happen when I am feeding Quinn.
-I am so happy to think of the relationship the girls will have.
-I am looking forward to hearing the girls laugh, play and even fight together.
-My heart melts every time I see Claire loving on Quinn
-I love being a mommy and wouldn't change it for anything
-God has blessed me beyond my expectations with a beautiful family. I love my girls and my guy more than they will ever know.
-My heart is still out of my body and is being shared by two little princesses! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment