.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Mighty Quinn

"Come all without, Come all within
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn"

Quinn Ashlyn has become quite the center of attention lately at our house. She is not going to let her big sister show her up much longer. She is talking (cooing) so much that she is rarely quiet anymore. Claire is always worried something is wrong but I remind her that Quinn is not upset but that she now has something to say. Quinn loves to smile and she especially likes to smile at Claire. I swear they have some sort of silent language between them, they smile at each other quite often. Quinn also has learned to roll over from her back to her tummy. She always gets upset once she gets to her tummy but as soon as we roll her to her back she rolls to her tummy again. She is grasping things and loves to put things in her mouth. I have been told that people think she is teething, we will see...all though she has started to drool a lot and I have had to put bibs on her to keep her clothes dry. She is officially in her crib in her own room. It was a struggle for me to finally get her out of our room but now that I have I am happy and so is she. She is sleeping better and loves the mobile that is over her crib. She has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks and for that I am thankful. She is growing right before my eyes and I can not believe that she is about to be 16 weeks old. She is a beautiful baby and we all love her very much and are so excited to watch her personality develop.
I have included a couple of videos of Quinn. One is where I just caught the end of her rolling over and then the other is of her talking.







No comments:

Post a Comment