.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Next American Idol?

The girls and I watch my dvr'd American Idol every Thursday morning. We had been watching for awhile this morning when I realized that Claire was singing her ABC's...using her play vacuum as a microphone stand. I was so afraid that by the time I got the camera she would not want to sing anymore. She loved that I was recording her and put on quite the show. In the second video she is nice and warmed up and even tries a little choreography. At the end of both I am pretty sure she is taking a bow. My little American Idol!





2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Love it!!!! I love the hip action, what a talent. The other night after practice, she was up on the children's stage dancing and singing! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she is coming out of her shell more and more at church. I wish I could have seen it.

    ReplyDelete