Monday was my mom's birthday. Her and my dad came last weekend and the girls were excited to celebrate grandma. On the day they were coming Claire was adamant about having a cake. If there is a birthday there is a cake, duh! So the girls and I went to Reasors to get one. The girls picked one that they loved. It had purple frosting and pink flowers. We had them write Happy birthday grandma on it as well. As we were getting into the car I dropped it right out of the bag. Splat!
So, I got the girls out of the car and we went back in for a second cake. The girls were upset because they did not have any more purple and pink cakes. They finally picked a red iced cake with yellow flowers. It was a very nice party with us, grandma and papa, and uncle Josh. The girls got to eat some of the smashed cake the next day...well, they ate the icing off the side of the packaging. I am afraid they are going to want me to drop cakes more often if it means they get to eat more frosting.
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment