.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let's Dance

Claire started dance lessons this last Thursday at Jenks Dance Academy. She is taking a class where she learns ballet, tap, and tumbling. We had to buy the leotard, tights, skirt, and tap and ballet shoes and I have to admit it made me a little giddy inside. It was so fun buying those things for her! I always wanted to dance and I am excited we can give Claire the opportunity to try it out. I think Jared secretly hopes she wants to play basketball or soccer but once he sees her dancing he may change his mind. It may have been one of the cutest things I have ever seen her do. She concentrated on getting the moves right but she laughed and she smiled and she had fun! She is in the class with one of her friends from church, Rachel. I think that makes it even better for her. It was so fun to watch them interact. When I asked her what style she liked the best she said she liked tap. She also told us that it was so loud when everyone was tapping their shoes at the same time. She looks forward to next Thursday but she did say "I want to meet my real teacher next time." I said "Miss. Casey is your real teacher." "No, she is not the real teacher her hair was long and curly and not in a bun." Haha! She has been watching Bella Dancerella and that teacher has her hair in a bun, too funny!
We only signed her up for one semester to see how she likes it but after only one class I think we will be signing her up again.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment