.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Not quite time

So I posted a couple of weeks ago that we were going to start potty training Quinn. That is a big no go. It lasted a day and a half and that was it. I was just not ready to stay committed and stick with it plus Quinn did not care at all as well. The first day she had numerous accidents and did not go in the potty at all. We sat on the potty for what seemed like all day. She would sit there and talk, and sing, and play with the shower curtain or the toilet paper. At one point she crosses her legs and just stares at me. Little stinker. I even told her she would get M&M's for going. She acted excited about it but obviously did not care enough. The second day was looking a lot like the first except when I said it was time to try and potty she told me no, she didn't want to go potty on the big potty. So I sat her down and we talked. I told her she was still a big girl but that we will try this again in a few weeks. She looked at me and said ok mommy. We put a diaper on and she has been content with that ever since. It is so funny how different she is from Claire and I look forward to having to come up with a different approach with her. Looking forward to it may be the wrong words. :) I am so happy she is who she is and I wouldn't change her for the world. I love that cute toot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment