.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lieser Family Olympics

In spirit of the Olympic games we decided to have the Lieser family Olympics this week. We heard the idea from a few friends and knew the girls would love doing it.
The girls and I started off by dressing in our red, white, and blue and then we made gold, silver, and bronze medals.



Once Jared got home and after dinner the games began. Our first game was a ball toss.




And the gold goes to...
Claire-gold, Mommy-silver, Quinn-bronze

We had to pose with the medal up by our faces.
The next competition was Claire's favorite...soccer. Claire and I were on a team and Jared and Quinn were on a team.


Claire and I won gold with a score of 2-1

Medal ceremony looking at the flag. (it was a pretend one...Quinn thought that was fun.)
Our next event was one of my favorites and secretly Jared's as well, Rhythmic gymnastics. I have pictures of Jared being the best daddy and participating but he has made me promise not to show them to anyone...ever. Luckily for him I love him too much to allow you a good laugh but trust me when I say it was a very funny sight.


Just call me grace.

Biting the medals...it's not real gold. :(
Our last event was a foot race. To no ones surprise mommy came in last. This was Quinn's favorite event.




Usain Bolt pose.
Claire-gold, Quinn-silver, Jared-bronze
This was so much fun!! I look forward to the 2016 Lieser Family Olympics. I also look forward to winning more than one gold next time. Claire better watch her back...mommy is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment