Claire Alden...Miss Independent! She is the joy of my day. She was born November 24th, 2008 and is 17 1/2 months old right now. She got so big so quickly and it is bitter sweet to watch her grow up right before my eyes. Claire is so smart and she loves to do everything by herself. She has taught me so much about love and patience and how to enjoy life day by day. I never knew I could love the way I love her. When I think about how much I love her it makes me wonder if I am even experiencing a fraction of the love that God has for us. What an amazing thought! I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for her life and I am so thankful that He has allowed me to be her mommy.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment