.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quinn Ashlyn


Quinn Ashlyn...Little Miss Princess. Quinn is the light of my life. She was born March 9th, 2010 and is 8 weeks old. Little miss had me worried while I was pregnant with her. She had problems with her kidneys draining, and though the doctor told me she would probably be fine once she was born, I was still a wreck and worried about everything. Myself, church members, friends, and family prayed that her kidneys would work just the way they were supposed to. The Lord was faithful in answering our prayers and the doctors found nothing wrong with her...she is perfect! I also wondered how I could love another child.I couldn't fathom sharing my love. I didn't think it was possible but somehow God gives us the ability to do so. I love Quinn just as much as Claire and I fall more and more in love with her everyday as I watch her grow. When she looks up at me with those beautiful eyes my heart feels full. Quinn has taught me that sometimes the best things in life come in small packages. I am the luckiest mommy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment