I feel that most of my blogs for awhile will be about Claire. Poor little Quinn still just sleeps, eats, and poos. I doubt we need a full blog about those things but maybe I can find a way to make it sound interesting! Eventually she will have her time in the spotlight but for now Claire is the star of the show!
Today at lunch Claire was very proud of herself because she was able to stab her chicken with her own fork and successfully get it to her mouth! She has done this a few other times but today she was rockin and rollin. So much so that she kept shoveling it in. I finally looked her in the eye and tried to reason with my 17 month old that she should not put anymore chicken in her mouth until she had swallowed what was already in there.I told her it was dangerous and she could choke. (the scare tactic) With the next bite actually touching her lips she looked at me with this look of mischief and I think she actually thought about putting it in her mouth. She did swallow and then opened her mouth and said awwwwwwww before proceeding to put another 4 or 5 bites in her mouth. There was a little bit of sass with that awwwwwww. It made me laugh, oh the joys of having an independent girl that wants to do things the way she wants to. I am just glad she ate all her chicken and without one choking incident.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment