A brag blog about my two precious girls. I am truly thankful God has entrusted them to me...I smile daily because of them!
.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 09- their passions & hobbies
THE JOY OF LOVE
Day 09
Their passions & hobbies...
(Document your loved one's extracurricular activity.)
Q. wants to be wherever C. is and doing what she is doing. Her passion is whatever C's is. This is her looking for her sister. C. loves to color so Q. does too! This is what happens when I am not paying close attention!! "Mawkers!"
C. loves anything to do with art like coloring, painting, gluing, etc.
Jared and I have been married for 8 years and God has blessed us with two beautiful daughters, Claire and Quinn. They are the joy of my life and I smile everyday because of them. We live in Glenpool, Oklahoma where I am a stay at home mom to my little princesses. I am blogging to keep a record of our life and to keep those who don't live close a chance to be caught up with our lives. I am not a writer and I am not always faithful at writing but I will try to be diligent. We will see. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment