We started our day making valentines for daddy. 
After our valentines were done and we were all ready the girls and I went shopping. Claire loves to go shopping. She is a girl after my own heart. ;) We went into the Carter's store to get the girls a couple of outfits. Claire had the best time because they don't have carts and she got to walk. Quinn was in the stroller trying to get out the entire time. Claire loved that there were clothes hanging at her level, she would take them off the rack and bring them to me saying "Cute blue one mommy...shirt!" I told her yes it was cute but she needed to put it back. She did this through out the store. She eventually stopped telling me they were cute and started piling them on Quinn in the stroller. This actually kept Quinn entertained and kept her from trying to get out. Once we paid and were getting ready to leave I realized Claire no longer had her sippy cup...we walked the store to find it and in the meantime she had picked up a card that was on the register counter. I told her we needed to put it back and took it from her. She did not agree with my decision and threw a roll on the floor fit , screaming and yelling. "MINE MOMMY MINE!!!!" Quinn decided to cry at the top of her lungs as well and twist herself around in the stroller trying to get out. I calmly gathered my children and walked out of the store. I was just glad everyone made it out of there alive. Poor Claire was so upset and I felt so bad. I wasn't sure if we should stop off at our next destination or not...Kupcakz. The plan was to get Jared 2 cupcakes from the girls. I decided to risk it...I bet you can guess it was not a good idea. I tempted the girls with looking at yummy cupcakes and then did not let them have one. I did not realize at the time that this was kind of mean to do to a two year old. Needless to say Claire was upset again...in the process of getting her to the car I dropped the cupcakes. (See picture below) At this point I laughed...what more could I do. Well, we came home and took naps and that was just what everyone needed.
The cupcakes were still delicious. Peppermint chocolate and Boston creme. Yummy! We ate them as soon as Jared got home. Desert before dinner = awesomeness!
Jared made Valentines Day very special for the girls. He came in with balloons for the girls. (Their first balloons ever) Then he brought flowers for all of us girls. Claire was excited that hers and Quinn's were pink. Jared also gave coloring books to all of us girls. Yes, I said all of us. I was ecstatic about my Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. He knows me too well. The girls got their outfits from earlier, a movie, and Claire got chocolate. (Next year Quinn!!) It was a wonderful day! I am blessed to have so much love in our home!

Jared made Valentines Day very special for the girls. He came in with balloons for the girls. (Their first balloons ever) Then he brought flowers for all of us girls. Claire was excited that hers and Quinn's were pink. Jared also gave coloring books to all of us girls. Yes, I said all of us. I was ecstatic about my Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. He knows me too well. The girls got their outfits from earlier, a movie, and Claire got chocolate. (Next year Quinn!!) It was a wonderful day! I am blessed to have so much love in our home!

No comments:
Post a Comment