.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun at the park!

Last week it was -12 degrees and this week it has gotten up into the upper 70's!!! I wish it would last but I have to remind myself it is still the middle of February. The nicer weather could not have come at a better time after being stuck inside because of the blizzard. Today we took advantage and met our friends at the park. It was a little windy, to be expected in Oklahoma, but it was nice. The kids had such a good time. Claire loves the slide! Her and Alex went down it over, and over, and over, and.... Jaycen and Quinn had fun crawling in the rocks and also trying to eat them. They kept Desiree and I busy just keeping rocks out of their mouths. It was so wonderful to be out in fresh air and for the girls to work off some energy. They both went down for naps without a peep. Awwwwwwww!!!!!! Thanks for the fun....we are looking forward to doing it again!






(My favorite picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment