A brag blog about my two precious girls. I am truly thankful God has entrusted them to me...I smile daily because of them!
.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Day 25- when you love them the most
THE JOY OF LOVE
Day 25
When you love them the most...
When they are playing together. There is nothing better than to watch them interact and giggle and squeal. I love it. This was taken first thing this morning, I love that they wake up and are ready to play.
Jared and I have been married for 8 years and God has blessed us with two beautiful daughters, Claire and Quinn. They are the joy of my life and I smile everyday because of them. We live in Glenpool, Oklahoma where I am a stay at home mom to my little princesses. I am blogging to keep a record of our life and to keep those who don't live close a chance to be caught up with our lives. I am not a writer and I am not always faithful at writing but I will try to be diligent. We will see. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment