.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Joy of Love- Day 01

THE JOY OF LOVE
I really enjoy taking pictures but I have no clue what I am doing. Through a blog that I follow I saw an opportunity to learn a little for free through Willette Photography. I will be participating in a free e-class to learn new things about taking pictures. My beautiful subjects, will of course, be my girls! I hope to learn a few things but mainly have fun taking pictures of the girls. Please do not expect much but know that I am trying, hopefully I can keep up and have a pictures posted every day. Here is an overview of the class.

suggested class materials:
*someone(s) you love
*a camera
*a desire to stretch your photographic skills

what you can expect from this willette JOY class:
*a daily email during the month of february
the email will contain a photo idea and occasional tips
*a public flickr gallery to share photos
*an album template download at the end for all of your photos you take during the class
a journey to help you document your loved one(s)

Classes began February 1, 2011 via email. But you can still sign up...I am doing 2 days today. Be sure to sign up HERE to be included on the JOY!
DAY 01

What They Do...
(Photograph your loved ones "doing" something)

Q. playing with her toys.

C. having fun gluing artwork.

Today's camera tip: Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment