Sunday, February 13, 2011
Jesus loves me
Today when we got home from church Claire was singing, nothing unusual she sings quite often. I can recognize the songs she sings by the tune because most of the time I can't understand all of her words or she makes up lyrics to whatever tune she is singing. (I wonder where she gets that from. wink wink) Today she was singing Jesus Loves Me. She did such a good job, words and all. I must admit that we do occasionally sing that song here at the house but I know she learned it from church. I am so thankful for her teachers that have taught her that song. I smiled and teared up a little as she sang at the top of her lungs. I said "Do you know that Jesus loves you Claire?" "I do!" Then we had to name everyone else in the family that Jesus loves. It made my day and filled me with such happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment