A brag blog about my two precious girls. I am truly thankful God has entrusted them to me...I smile daily because of them!
.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Day 26- their friends
THE JOY OF LOVE
Day 26
Their friends...
(Besides you who do they want to hang out with the most?)
Quinn really does not have a choice at this point but she gets along really well with Claire's friends' little brothers. These are her friends Mathew and Jaycen.
If you ask Claire who her friends are she will say Kaitlyn and Alex. (along with Rylee and Ella) She asks to play with them a lot...thankfully they go to church together and see each other a couple of times a week. I love to see her with her friends...it is sooo cute!
Jared and I have been married for 8 years and God has blessed us with two beautiful daughters, Claire and Quinn. They are the joy of my life and I smile everyday because of them. We live in Glenpool, Oklahoma where I am a stay at home mom to my little princesses. I am blogging to keep a record of our life and to keep those who don't live close a chance to be caught up with our lives. I am not a writer and I am not always faithful at writing but I will try to be diligent. We will see. :)
I love, LOVE This post! And the whole Joy series you did actually! I'm so proud of you for blogging every day!!
ReplyDelete